These terms and conditions govern your use of this Applop; by using this, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this Applop.
You must be at least 13 years of age to use this App. By using this App [and by agreeing to these terms and conditions] you warrant and represent that you are at least 13 years of age.
License to use App
Unless otherwise stated, Applop and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the App and material on the App. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages [or any other material] from the App for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
• You must not post any content in app that is not owned by you, by posting any content you take responsibility of that content and agrees that any legal issue araise due to use of this content in your responsibility
You must not:
• republish material from this App (including republication on another App);
• sell, rent or sub-license material from the App; • sell, rent or sub-license material from the App;
• show any material from the App in public;
• reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this App for a commercial purpose;
• edit or otherwise modify any material on the App; or
• redistribute material from this App except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution. Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organization.
You must not use this App in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the App or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the App; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this App to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this App without Applop’s express written consent.
You must not use this App to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this App for any purposes related to marketing without Applop’s express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this App is restricted. Applop reserves the right to restrict access to areas of this App, or indeed this entire App, at Applop’s discretion.
If Applop provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this App or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
Applop may disable your user ID and password in Applop’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this App, for whatever purpose.
You grant to Applop a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Applop the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Applop or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the App that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
Applop reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this App, or stored on Applop servers, or hosted or published upon this App.
Notwithstanding Applop rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, Applop does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this App.
This App is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Applop makes no representations or warranties in relation to this App or the information and materials provided on this App.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Applop does not warrant that:
• this App will be constantly available, or available at all; or
• the information on this App is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this App constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
Applop will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this App:
• to the extent that the App is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
• for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
• for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Applop has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this App disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this App disclaimer will exclude or limit Applop’s liability in respect of any:
• death or personal injury caused by Applop’s negligence;
• fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Applop; or
• matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Applop to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this App, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this App disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this App.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Applop has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Applop’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the App.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this App disclaimer will protect Applop’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Applop.
If any provision of this App disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this App disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify Applop and undertake to keep Applop indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Applop to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Applop’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Applop arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions[, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
• Cancellation cannot happen as goods will be delivered to consumer on payment receipt.
• In case of refund, the amount will be refunded via same source within 05-07 working days
• For any cancellation / refund / return / replacement / quality related dispute kindly contact respective seller, we will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section
You will be made available the Applop Service through either a merchant/seller website or an SMS or an Email. Applop Service does not guarantee quality or authenticity of the goods ordered or effects of using the goods. The goods shall be delivered to you after receiving confirmation of your payment from the Bank you choose to pay from. Please note the authentication is subject to factors like connectivity etc. which are out of the control of Applop and therefore Applop neither guarantees nor warrants the Service availability 100%. We will provide the Applop Service on best effort basis. All charges, if any, paid by the User for this Service will be non-refundable. Applop will not be paid anything by you for availing this Service. Applop will not be bearing any of the charges, which are to be borne solely by you, namely, SMS charges, communication link charges, merchant charges etc. Using of the Service may also enable certain cookies being stored on your system and they will remain till such time you delete these cookies specifically and periodically.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Applop’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Applop may take such action as Applop deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the App, prohibiting you from accessing the App, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the App, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the App and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Applop may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this App from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this App. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Applop may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Applop’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions, constitute the entire agreement between you and Applop in relation to your use of this App, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this App.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Gurgaon High Court, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Gurgaon.
Special Terms for Publishing Apps
You agrees to conduct the business with the Applop.
- You agrees to list its apps/business/events on one or all Applop Products/Platform.
- Applop will never handover the App to the client.
- The client is authorizing Applop to publish the App in Google Play Store.
- Applop can use client’s App for marketing purpose.
- Content can be uploaded by the Client or Company. The authority of the App content will be of client and Applop will not be responsible for any content.
- The copyright issues in Play Store will not be responsibility of Applop.
- Payment once made will not be refunded i.e. Applop is not responsible for the refund of tickets/products or any services sold in case of any dispute.
last updated 28/08/2018